Goetia is at the final lap of its Kickstarter campaign and needs only $8,500 to reach the $30,000 goal. To support the campaign visit the Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/438269196/goetia
All interested in previewing the game should download the free demo for Win, Mac and Linux available HERE.
You can also watch the gameplay video HERE and listen to the game’s soundtrack HERE.
Today when only the biggest studios out there can afford putting something physical in their Collector’s Editions, French Sushee studio responsible for Goetia goes against the trends and together with E-Mage-IN 3D prepares amazing figures that are available for most supportive backers.
As a Super Collector you will get Abigail’s Grave figure.
While as an Ultimate Collector you will also get Malphas figure.
Those willing to get Moeity Commision Edition will get both figures and tons of other goodies.
In the latest update Sushee team talks with E-Mage-IN 3D about preparing those figures, working on this project and the creative process behind it. Jump in to the Kickstarter page: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/438269196/goetia to read the whole interview and watch the video showing how those figures were done!
Goetia is a point-and-click adventure game set in a haunted English mansion in the middle of World War II. You take control of Abigail Blackwood, a girl who died some 40 years previously and now returned to discover the mystery of her getting back from the dead and her perverted and mad lineage. A clan whose final members devoted their life to mysticism and fanatical experiments. You have no idea what happened during those 40 years, neither who and why brought you back but, you are dedicated to discover this mystery. In the end you are already dead, so what worse than that could possibly happen?
Unlike other adventure games where you collect objects, combine and use them to solve the puzzle, here you need to become an object to push the story further. Remember that you are a ghost, and as a ghost, you can walk through walls and fly through ceilings, you can explore everywhere as you see fit. But to manipulate objects, you’ll have to possess them, just like a real poltergeist would. And once you possess an object, you can’t pass through walls anymore…
GOETIA MAIN FEATURES
· A 2D world of Victorian mystery.
· Over 90 rooms to explore.
· Five vast and diverse areas to discover – Blackwood Manor is surrounded by ruins, woods, caves and an abandoned village.
· A progressive-rock and ambient-inspired soundtrack.
· Use your ability to walk through walls in order to reach secret rooms and areas.
· Possess objects like a poltergeist to lift them, use them, combine them, make them float in the air, pile them up… well, you’re a ghost after all, behave like one!
· Solve puzzles in more than one way by discovering hidden rooms and special features, such as new ghostly powers.
· Delve into Blackwood’s story: 40 years have passed, and many things have changed since Abigail’s death.
· Feel free to explore! You can travel through the world of Goetia however you like – and if you get stuck, simply backtrack and explore another area.